Home » Resort Rules
UMZUMBE CHALETS RESORT RULES
The following rules apply to Shareholders/tenants/family/friends/visitor. The Resort Manager shall have the right to request that any guilty party pay for damages and/or immediately evacuate the Resort should any of the rules be transgressed or not adhered to. IF YOU ARRIVE WITHOUT A BOOKING A HEFTY FINE WILL BE CHARGED – ( R350-00)
BOOKING & ARRIVAL:
The Resort must be informed at least 7 days prior to your arrival by phone/fax/e-mail, and a reservation number will only be issued if levy is paid in full.
If you did not make a booking you will face the following:
- You will not be admitted to the Resort (security reasons)
- Your key will not be available at the security gate upon your arrival after hours.
- Your chalet will not be ready, take note there will be no cleaning services available after 16h00.
- Tenants must pay a breakage deposit of R 500.00 (refundable)
- Electricity levy (R 25.00 p/night) is payable upon arrival.(not refundable)
TAKE NOTE: We do not supply towels, toilet paper and cleaning materials
TIME OF ARRIVAL: STRICTLY 14H00
- Only SIX PERSONS (children included) may be occupying the Chalet.
- Strictly NO PETS A heavy fine will be issued if ignored
- Cutlery/crockery may not be removed from the Chalet. No cutlery are to be left at other
Chalets, you are responsible for the inventory of the chalet.( DO NOT REPLACE YOURSELF )
- Furniture/equipment/TV may not be moved from one room to another.
- The inventory must be checked upon arrival. Missing items must be reported to reception as soon as possible.(within 24 hours) You will be held responsible to compensate the Resort for any missing or / broken items on departure.
- All roads are one-way (pay attention to road signs).
- The speed restriction is 15km/h.
- Cleaning services are provided from 8:30 Mondays – Saturdays. You will forfeit the service for the day should the housekeeper not be admitted upon arrival. Kindly notify the office should you not require service.
- NO CLEANING SERVICES WILL BE RENDERED ON INTAKE-PUBLIC HOLIDAYS AND SUNDAYS!
- Please switch off the lights and fans and lock the doors when leaving the chalet.
- SECURITY: ALL THE BOTTOM WINDOWS AND DOORS MUST BE CLOSED AND LOCKED AT NIGHT!
- The pool and other facilities are used at own risk.
- Any damages/vandalism to any structure/equipment/trees/plants and/or disturbance of birds or animals is forbidden. “BB” GUNS ARE PROHIBITED.
- The feeding of the cats and monkeys is strictly prohibited. They are wild and dangerous.
- DAY VISITORS: – The office must be advised the day before.
- If six people are occupying the chalet and should the unit receive daily visitors a R30 p/p
will be payable at the gate upon arrival.
- Silence must be kept from 22:00.
- Smoking is prohibited in chalets– YOU WILL BE PENALIZED (R500)
NB: THE FOLLOWING SHOULD BE COMPLIED WITH AT DEPARTURE:
- All crockery/cutlery/equipment should be left clean and ready for inspection. (R200 fine if not).
THE CHALET MUST BE EVACUATED BY 10:00, or an additional days’ fee will be accounted. – We do not take any responsibility for any of your belongings left behind, be sure to walk through the chalet and check before leaving.
Report URGENT AFTER HOUR EMERGENCIES AT THE GATE